Made this at the weekend, a rich,creamy cheesecake with a slight flavour of white chocolate.
300g white chocolate
50g melted butter
225g digestive biscuit crumbs (recipe called for chocolate digestives but I prefer plain)
150ml soured dairy cream
400g cream cheese
1tsp vanilla essence
2 eggs lightly beaten
1. Add melted butter to digestive biscuit crumbs and combine well. Press into springform loose-bottomed cake tin, ideally 18cm diameter.
2. Melt white chocolate, and then add cream cheese, soured dairy cream, vanilla essence and eggs.
3. Pour onto biscuit base on level out on top
4. Bake in pre-heated oven at Gas Mark 3/160 C for 1 hour, until cheesecake is firm to touch.
5. Take out of oven, leave to cool in tin, and then eat and enjoy!
This is an easy to follow recipe and the cheesecake tasted great!